Wow very controversial topic.
The reason I like DUDE is because no matter how obvious it is that he is being an ass for attention, almost every single one of you feed the dude dude fire..
A lot of what he posts makes me laugh and a lot of what he posts is just trash but all in all it affects me personally in a positive way.
My topic of general discussion is: what are your opinions of the infamous dude and what makes you feel this way?
go back to DUDE's discord. You forgot the usual text formatting of pre-fabricated threads
You've contracted herpes of the brain
Brain-herpes
I'm sorry
I think DUDE DUDE is the best thing that has happeened to TORN city
You've been lied to
Who lied to yew?
I'll have a talk with them
I wouldn't go that far but you're not as bad as everyone makes out I guess, 1 thing you're best at is being a food for karma hungry nerds
read accidentally as I like DUKE, thought another duke forgiveness or ranting duke thread.
DUDE! I like ur profile picture the one gif where the guy is handing out Ls. I copied it from u back long ago, you are my hero for that
HAAAAA
Ok check my profile pics. I did a rendition of that for a dude roast
Shit was HILARIOUS
I am God's gift to TORN. Idfk what you guys talking about
Wait who?
It's no secret I called Dude my brother. Every interaction I have personally had with Dude have always been friendly, unnarcissistic, not like forums or global chat. He's always been a nice guy with me. And when I do poke at him of course I will get away with it because we have an understanding with each other.
With that said, do I involve myself in his feuds? Nope. I think both sides are funny to read. Sometimes I might say something but never to be mean and aggressive because that's just not how I see things. And I have the ability to friend anyone if they want. I can see passed shit and meet an individual where they are and that be that.
Had I not been living out the fantasies of another madman, would I have involved myself at all? Nope. Regardless it's all fun to read and I upvote both sides as I see it worth R+.
its called burpees
Bet he struggles friends to farm respect through friendly chains.
He's alright. He has done some ...questionable stuff, but I have not seen concrete proof of the allegations. I used to very much dislike him but then realized he trolls the forums for reaction, and he gets it.
Point being, I bet getting Dude in the same room with BvD, ChaosReigns, and a couple of others for a beer would be highly enjoyable.
Lil laggy but funny haha
“The reason I like DUDE is because no matter how obvious it is that he is being an ass for attention, almost every single one of you feed the dude dude fire...”
You have gone one better, you have created a thread about him. Congrats.
I hope you are having fun
Yeah, but I like DUDE. If I disliked dude the best reaction to his bs would be no reaction at all, that way he would give up trolling the forums..
I agree with you. But there are certain buttons that get pushed and very successfully. We say just ignore but no one can. And there is a certain satisfaction Dude has that happens when Dude posts and certain satisfaction people have when they blast him. It's a cycle. It's like watching Jerry Springer. People may not admit they like watching it, but there is a reason that talkshow is so popular.