Asking out of curiosity here. A friend of mine just used 1000 army points to get 180,000 dexterity. We have both been playing for only 300 days and have only about 7k to 8k in each stat. Is this a bug or is this just Torn. I feel its not too normal to save 100 days of points to get over 2,000x the amount of stat you had.
Military Profession
Started by MrChillihead [2296515] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
I too am curious about this.
*Cursor hovering over quit job icon”
*Cursor hovering over quit job icon”
I am guessing Army profession and Defense, not Dexterity.
Either way, looks about right. The maximum gain from 1 point is 3.5k as per this guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15909122&b=0&a=0 (unless something changed over last 5 years).
Also 300 days and 7k-8k in each stat? My man you gotta train more.
Either way, looks about right. The maximum gain from 1 point is 3.5k as per this guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15909122&b=0&a=0 (unless something changed over last 5 years).
Also 300 days and 7k-8k in each stat? My man you gotta train more.
Mentions: Army Guide: FAQ's inside
Yes what zomg said that seems right but i would 100% only be spending E on training. You should atleast be 500k-1M total stats now
My friend logs in once a year to trade in his army points for defense. This was his last one, You changed 3,220 army points for 10,595,906 defense. However if he were active for those 322 days and trained properly he would have made way more than just 10m in stats.
Army points increase by a flat amount, whereas training in the gym is based on how high your stat is. It's a flat amount vs. exponential (to 50m in a stat)
With high happiness plus popping a few xanax a day while using energy refill, you would have many many times that number of stats after 300 days.
Leaving a stat behind and training it later with these points isn't a bad idea because it's ridiculous how small the gains are when your stats are very low
With high happiness plus popping a few xanax a day while using energy refill, you would have many many times that number of stats after 300 days.
Leaving a stat behind and training it later with these points isn't a bad idea because it's ridiculous how small the gains are when your stats are very low
300 days with 8k in each stat is just too low. Go do some jumps man. You need them.
Thanks for explaining everyone still find that kinda broken in my eyes.
It’s not broken at all. That’s not even good gains. You could happy jump a few times and get 120k stats.
I happy jumped once and got crap all statwise. How high do i need to get. Happy wise and yes defence not dex. Sorry.
You exchanged 143 job points training 1,437,241.44 speed. At 7*, that took ~20 days to save up. I can make 1.4m speed in 12 hours training.
The numbers look ooo-la-large but they're really not.
The numbers look ooo-la-large but they're really not.
last time I happy jumped was at 10k dex. I got 16k, Even if I continue to get more you'd have to jump 3-4 times to get close to 120k. Which if this person is 300 days old with 6k across the board it's unlikely they can afford the 70-90m for their stats.
I own a 10* AN. I pull about 60k everytime I jump.
That seems about right. I got my first 1,000,000 stats by trading Army points in for Strength. If Strength and Defense are what you're looking for, the Army is a pretty solid place to start as a new player. Wait till you see what happens once you can move up to a Furniture Company. 25% passive strength bonus - once you've got a billion or so in strength, that's a whole lot of effective strength for free.
Nooo
Trading less than 1500 is a total waste. You should ideally wait till 2k points minimum
I traded 1800 and got 4 mil or somthing back in the day
Trading less than 1500 is a total waste. You should ideally wait till 2k points minimum
I traded 1800 and got 4 mil or somthing back in the day