I have a party hat listed in bazaar for $185000 but cannot see it listed under manage items. Taken screenshot but can't post when tap on gallery.comes up with add password
Item missing from bazaar
Started by Degas [2241336] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
This item is still in your bazaar...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I expect it is related to this other confirmed report, in which Manage Items does not show more than 300 listings.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16112615&b=0&a=0
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I expect it is related to this other confirmed report, in which Manage Items does not show more than 300 listings.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16112615&b=0&a=0
I believe this is related to the report I linked above. Please refer to that one instead.
Thanks.
Thanks.