Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New prank

Started by Kayukillulotz [2420188] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
Kayukillulotz [2420188]
I realize The developers have a lot on their plates, and it takes a long time to write the code for upgrades and such. I just wanted to share a little bit of my dream I had last night. (knowing this means I'm spending too much time on this game) So no need to make that comment.

The dream is simply this.......New prank called "The Bogie". It looks like The elf on the shelf but way smaller. You put it in a box and send it to someone. It can't be seen if successful. When the receiver opens the box, Bogie pops out and makes the person speed reduce by 20% for 3-4 hrs. I also had the thought that it could affect the whole faction. Making this a little more interesting. The item can't be sold, used or Deleted. It should not be worth money. It can only be sent to someone else. And you only have 24 hrs to send it to someone of your choice before it gets taken away and automatically sent to someone else. There should only be one in the game.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Someone's sure to hate this, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see what you think.