Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma

Started by Rob_Snow [2177733] on in General Discussion.

83 replies · 5.2k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
57 / 100
Story score
73 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

JS_REP [1033180] ×1 Alicia_081 [1987143] ×1

Rob_Snow [2177733]
Due to popular demand, here is what just happened to me. This isn't a brag, as I have been hit hard many times, but it is the best bit of karma I could have asked for (for me & the mugger).

[image: i.gyazo.com]

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1987143

[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

"i can only thank the dumbasses for that :)"


Until the next mug. Bye.

Edit: Summary Of Events
1) Realistassasin gave money to _Ally_ because he is blocked from buying
2) _Ally_ purchased my items
3) Realistassasin mugged me
4) _Ally_ sent 93 x DP to me instead of Realistassasin
5) I am now $2b better off

Mentions: Alicia_081 [1987143] · 25B MUGGED!

CRLF [2095076]
lmao... it's been a long day and I needed a good laugh.

I hope _Ally_ was purchasing with realist's capital.
Hcom3 [2003693]
tbh, you should probably take that deal, you f**k up so often it would save you billions across the next year.
Hcom3 [2003693]
Basically, realist got someone to buy items from robs bazaar .
After the mug, the buyer mistakenly sent rob the DPs instead of realist.