Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Web page errors on torn

Started by joeyangerson [2459587] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

joeyangerson [2459587]
Before and after the torn website maintenance, I noticed the factions page showed nothing except the buttons on the page.

no corresponding content was shown when the buttons were clicked..

I'm the leader of a faction and I can't control it and make changes and stuff because of this..

please fix it as soon as possible