Icons Display Problem
Started by Sal [2123662] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Mauk [1494436] ×1
Have you tried refreshing your icons? https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=your-icons
If that doesn't do anything, can you try clearing your browser's cache?
If that doesn't do anything, can you try clearing your browser's cache?
Both didn't solve the issue , but i figured it out myself.It has to do with DocTorn's icon hiding function.Once i "unhide" all icons it went to normal.I guess i'll just wait for DocTorn to solve it in a patch.Thank you.
Perhaps something you might want to mention to Mauk [1494436], in that case! Thanks.
I'll close this report.
I'll close this report.
Mentions: Mauk [1494436]