Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issues with sending weopons

Started by Twuckdwiver [655616] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Twuckdwiver [655616]
For some reason I am unable to send weopons they are Not Borrowed or Equipped but I am not able to put a # in the amount field however I. Can send anything else in my items list it’s just when I try to send a weapon it won’t allow me to put a # in amount field as it is grayed out only on weapons
Twuckdwiver [655616]
I am unable to send any weapons to anybody including myself because it will not allow me to put a number in the number field it’s greyed out
However if I try to send anything else out of my items list I have no problem at all
Bandit [2033238]
Because it's automatically filling the field with the only weapon you have. Just click send and it should work just fine
Twitter [2309219]
You can't send multiple weapons of the same type without sending each one separately. That's why you can't input the number of the item, because no two weapons have the exact same stats/quality percentage. It's the same for armor as well.

Just check the box to send, one at a time.
Twuckdwiver [655616]
Tried that The number field is grayed out it will not allow me to put a number in there even if I hit send it stays blank greyed out there with a zero grayed out however if I try to send anything else from my items list I have no problem putting a number in that field only weapons will not allow me to put a number in the amount fieldAnd I have tried everything I can’t even send one at a time to anybody even myself or any of my friends or any of the missions from Duke where you have to send the weapon to the player that you defeated with it
Twuckdwiver [655616]
There is some screenshots of what I see notice how the number field is grayed out it will not allow me to put a number in there no matter what I do but only on weapons I have no problem sending anything else in my items list
Mitchell [1669904]
Look closely at his weapon screenshot and your gif.


Your gif even though you can’t edit your quality box it’s auto filled with ‘1’.

look at truckdrivers weapon quality box. There is no number in the box which obviously can’t be edited.
Stewie [1494547]
I can see that on mobile, tapping on the quantity box changes the value to 0. This only appears to be occurring for weapons and armor. Tapping twice makes the "Send" button not able to be tapped on.

Here is the video: https://streamable.com/6zeo2


I'll pass this along to Viktor. I guess for now, just don't tap on the quantity box as you wouldn't need to for weapons and armor (Why do weapons / armor even have the quantity box when they aren't stacked?)