Hey guys I'm a new player and I really don't have any idea what I am doing if anyone would be kind enough to help out thanks need some friends. :)
Need help
Started by Trollguy6565 [2467749] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 41
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nova [1570883]
· 13 likes ·
If you think he's a multi then report him. At the moment, all I can see is a guy trying to learn how to play the game. If he's a multi so be it, but no need to be a … - ChaosReigns [2169241]
· 3 likes ·
Edited my post. Fair play. After seeing numerous accounts post in the forums lately that end up perma fedded, I saw the name and wrongly assumed. Totally wrong of me and for that apologies to OP. No one is being …
Heres all the help you need ! good luck
But for starters please post your threads in the right area. This belongs on Questions and Answers
But for starters please post your threads in the right area. This belongs on Questions and Answers
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Go read guides forum
Lots of helpful things there
Lots of helpful things there
Well reported... hmmmm
Edit: My apologies to you OP for making wrong assumptions about you.
If you think he's a multi then report him. At the moment, all I can see is a guy trying to learn how to play the game. If he's a multi so be it, but no need to be a prick when you have no evidence of such, but I guess that's how you and your boyfriend Sharkey operate. Makeup excuses to bully low-level players for your own amusement then claim to be so self-righteous when you get called out on it.
Good first suggestion is to make sure things are posted to the correct forums - If you were wondering why your thread was reported (not by me, fyi) it's as that's how to get staff attention to move a thread to where it belongs - In this case, Question & Answers.
Other than that, I highly encourage new players to join a good faction! There's perks for all sorts of things, including the infinite perk of knowledge from much higher level players :)
Other than that, I highly encourage new players to join a good faction! There's perks for all sorts of things, including the infinite perk of knowledge from much higher level players :)
Edited my post. Fair play. After seeing numerous accounts post in the forums lately that end up perma fedded, I saw the name and wrongly assumed. Totally wrong of me and for that apologies to OP.
No one is being self righteous, I made a mistake and wrongly assumed and have rectified my response.
No one is being self righteous, I made a mistake and wrongly assumed and have rectified my response.
Moving post to Questions and Answers.
Train for muscle, trade for money (and job salary and bits n bobs and trading)
Train for Muscle, Trade for Money, Talk for Mentors, Theorize on Maintenance.
Goodness gracious you doubled the TM formula quite well!!
TMTM IS COMPLETE!!! HURRAH!!!!
Edit: meant tmtmtmtm
TMTM IS COMPLETE!!! HURRAH!!!!
Edit: meant tmtmtmtm
Read the very many good guides. As Duke would say 'Yous got to be a bit itinerant here, gotta know how to ride a buck if you watta mean.'
Talk for marriage
That's right kid bend the knee and never shit post again
People like you make me psychically sick
07:00:16 19/01/20Kontkriebel hospitalized DUDE (+5,120.00)
If your so tough why havent you done anything back? Lol i knew u were a coward, this is the second 10k bonus hit on you and you havent said shit back
If your so tough why havent you done anything back? Lol i knew u were a coward, this is the second 10k bonus hit on you and you havent said shit back