Device: Droi UMIDIGI X; Android 9;
Hey everyone, I am extremely interested in the business aspect of this game. I really think this game provides an educational aspect of business. Especially with the stock market. Although, I really think this aspect could be expanded. I mean by equity ownership. I really think buying partial amounts of companies would be really cool. This means, more funding to business owners in exchange for a small payment to investors every week or so! Another feature would be enlisting eligible performing companies onto a separate stock market. This would make investing more realistic and more fun. I also got a few replies that mention bailouts, shell companies and derivatives. Pretty much more functionality of business in the game. My last feature I want to pitch, expansions/franchises. I currently own 4 companies under the name of "zeal" each is owned by someone who I trust although I have no legitimate way to manage all in some way. I really have a hard time talking to the franchisees about sales and payments and stuff. I think a feature where I can manage all of "my" companies where I can find a dashboard or something. Thanks!
Hey everyone, I am extremely interested in the business aspect of this game. I really think this game provides an educational aspect of business. Especially with the stock market. Although, I really think this aspect could be expanded. I mean by equity ownership. I really think buying partial amounts of companies would be really cool. This means, more funding to business owners in exchange for a small payment to investors every week or so! Another feature would be enlisting eligible performing companies onto a separate stock market. This would make investing more realistic and more fun. I also got a few replies that mention bailouts, shell companies and derivatives. Pretty much more functionality of business in the game. My last feature I want to pitch, expansions/franchises. I currently own 4 companies under the name of "zeal" each is owned by someone who I trust although I have no legitimate way to manage all in some way. I really have a hard time talking to the franchisees about sales and payments and stuff. I think a feature where I can manage all of "my" companies where I can find a dashboard or something. Thanks!