25 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I will drink just about anything...I do love me some fresh Guiness though, mate. I also drink yuengling, very good lager. They have this Vikings bludwine it is DELICIOUS...its some sort of honey mead wine, they have gold versions that are honey and the red ones or Blud ones are usually enhanced with berries