Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maximizing Efficiency

Started by Maleck [2416280] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Maleck [2416280]
Hoi All,

So this may be general knowledge to most, but I've only been around for a few months so I may not have found the answers.

I work for a 3? meat warehouse but we seem to level out around 50% efficiency. Most likely this is due to us not meeting the work stats requirements since we're a newbie friendly company, we bring in new players with virtually no stats. (For reference I've been with them since the starting week about 2 months ago, and I'm just now about to meet the requirements)

I know there are various things that contribute to efficiency such as:
Logging in daily and doing things such as crimes, gym, or market purchases and sales.
Keeping drug addiction low.
Using company trains to increase work stats.

I know having a manager helps increase the overall efficiency of a company, but we don't meet the stat requirements for that yet.

Also I know there are some business management classes that boost efficiency.

So the question, is there a more efficient way to boost work stats so we can get a manager?
Is there a quicker way to boost work stats overall for our employees?
Are there any additional boosts aside from logistic services we can utilize? (Don't quite have the cash to get one yet)

Or is there any additional info or links to info the community can provide?

I'm not looking to jump ship with my company, just trying to figure out if there's a way I can help it grow.