Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-FREE REVIVES-

Started by Percival [2011120] on in Trading Post.

10 replies · 275 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Percival [2011120]

-PERCIVAL'S FREE REVIVE SERVICE-



I'm a FULL TIME free reviver. You like free stuff, don't you? Take my mf revives for free. No charge, no catch. Is your hospital time only 20 minutes? I'll give you free meds instead. Chat me whenever I'm online and I'll help you out if I got the energy left. Tell your friends and your faction about me. Tell your mom and your dad about me.

Am I currently travelling when you need a revive? Tough titty, I have children to feed, but at least it isn't coming out of your pocket. Sorry fam. I gotta fund it all somehow.

Are you a new player, still struggling to scrape up any money whatsoever, while the bigger players spit in your face? Ask me for money, I will gladly give you some. Nothing wrong with needing some assistance.

~ 4000+ free revives to my name ~

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY REVIVES