Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Bug

Started by Avarosa [2119070] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Avarosa [2119070]
The gym on my pc is bugged. I cannot train dexterity on the pc but I can on my phone. On the PC the train button is greyed out like it's stuck. It's been like this for a week or two. It's not a gym that does not offer Dex, I'm still with the same gym where I had it. How do I fix this if I can?
RiggedBanana [717290]
I know they recently changed it so you can put "0" in the gym so you don't accidentally train something you don't want to, which I believe grays out the button. Could you check and make sure it isn't that? Otherwise a screenshot might help staff figure it out.