Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Evil-Duck in Fed?

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

272 replies · 6.6k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 273 / 273 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
273
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
56 / 100
Story score
81 / 100
Engagement score
89 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mitchell [1669904] ×2 Orionis [1924258] ×1

Kata [1990396]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Last action


7 minutes ago





Anybody know why?



Edit: Thanks Mitchell [1669904]! ED allegedly posted his account info in multiple places after Sharkeyfive threatened to post to ED's Facebook account.


https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16140384&b=0&a=0


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]





Edit: It looks like this thread by Nova turned ugly between Sharkey and ED


https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16140068&b=0&a=0&start=80



[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Edit:

Personally I think this was pretty shitty of Sharkey and I consider myself a friend of his. I wasn't thrilled with what he did before when he was fedded, but he also didn't seem to really have done much IN GAME to warrant staying in fed. I let him know that I didn't like what he did, but I could see how things maybe go a bit out of hand and I hoped he'd be back - I even offered to help him come back. I hate to see accounts that are significant in the game end up gone (like Trish, KK, UE, Beerstein, Hill007, Champion, ED etc) regardless of my personal feelings towards them. To me Sharkey played an important role - somewhat of a villain, but he used to stick to game mechanics with it, which to me was fine. But being doxed is seriously one of my nightmares and I really feel for ED (no matter how much of a jerk he's been in the past) - and he's obviously upset enough about it to throw away his account, which is a damn shame.

Sharkey is legitimately threatening to harass him in real life on the thread above (IN GAME) and that is not okay. Whether or not ED was a "troll" or even a complete dick sometimes - that doesn't change that what Sharkey did was wrong.

Not to mention that it was completely idiotic considering he was given a second chance at playing.


EDIT:

And here's your glorious Community Manager - hard at work. Editing and fedding ED (who is legitimately the victim here imo) and only forum banning Sharkey.


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I even like sharkey and I very publicly dislike ED and I still think this is bullshit.
[/b]

Edit:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


So what does 'condition that this is not repeated' mean in this instance? Three times? Five? Maybe on the tenth time he'll go back to fed?

It's a good thing this type of thing isn't tolerated...

Although I guess he did get a "lenghy ban" for it - I must have assumed incorrectly that he was referring to ban from the game if it happened again.


Edit:

Evil-Duck is in fed and now someone is claiming to be Lisa96. lol

Coincidence? :-P

Edit: Adding link to thread

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16140612&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Mitchell [1669904] · Free account lvl 89 · Hello Guys - Lisa96 · The time I met Evil-Duck

Mitchell [1669904]
A forum post was just posted in GD saying ‘free level 89 account.’ With a password.


Might be a compromised account, look in graveyard, the post is in there.
Nightmare [1637448]
Stalkershark was at it again

My bet is he will restart after a fashion to get a clean start. Just hope he follows that witness protection rules and make new friends. Seems restarts go back to their old stomping grounds and get found out.
1869113 [1869113]
Imagine actually being Sharkeyfive. A 50+ year old man who spends his time harassing people IRL because they troll him on an online game. He really is the worlds saddest man.

#FreeED #FedSharkey #FedKata
ZOMB13 [1795241]
If sharkey doesn't get perma deleted now then bogie is a f**king joke of a CM, it's one thing getting in game decisions wrong but this is blatant irl harrassment and yet he was let out after his first time in fed, absolute f**king piss taste that ED has to quit because of this old ass weird bitch boy.