It would be nice to have a stock that pays out Business Class Tickets or a Company that allows you to trade job points for them.
They could be treated similar to EDVDs. Meaning BCTs would require a similar amount of job points as EDVDs or have a similar payout rate to PRN.
I personally think this is a good idea (obviously) because BCTs are very useful, but I think that a lot of players don’t use them because of the cost. I believe if there was a Stock BB or a Company special more people would use them and it would create another way for newbies to make money. Also, it could help make one of the less popular companies more appealing.
Let me know what you guys think...
They could be treated similar to EDVDs. Meaning BCTs would require a similar amount of job points as EDVDs or have a similar payout rate to PRN.
I personally think this is a good idea (obviously) because BCTs are very useful, but I think that a lot of players don’t use them because of the cost. I believe if there was a Stock BB or a Company special more people would use them and it would create another way for newbies to make money. Also, it could help make one of the less popular companies more appealing.
Let me know what you guys think...