Hello everyone if someone needs to be attacked you can pay me and i will attack you for compensation of cource. If intrested dm me.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 13 likes ·
Strange but ok. I could do with some losses, here's your Monet. [image: upload.wikimedia.org] - JustJanet [911066]
· 7 likes ·
I don’t have Monets but here is an honest to goodness original Janet! [image: i.imgur.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Scarley [2261969] ×1
Mentions: Scarley [2261969]
Can someone move this to Attacking Forum?
I can't paint but I'll photoshop you some shit if you'd like?
Yes.
Moved to attacking
Moved to attacking