Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delayed happiness reset

Started by Smitty0621 [2301323] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Smitty0621 [2301323]
Device: samsung SM-G960U1; Android 9;
I used 5 edvds and 3 10jp (30jp total) gluttony perks for a happy jump roughly 18 seconds after the reset, Friday 10:15:18 24/01/20, and when I when I clicked on the gym icon my happy reset back to my base of 4500.
RatedR [72498]
according to your logs:
347365518123013232020-01-24 10:15:04Happy20,0004,500-15,500/factions.php?step=your
347365437823013232020-01-24 10:14:59Happy17,00020,0003,000/companies.php?step=specialgo&rfcv=5e2ab2d8df6ca
347365411423013232020-01-24 10:14:41Happy14,50017,0002,500/item.php?rfcv=5e2ab2d8df6ca
347365407923013232020-01-24 10:14:39Happy12,00014,5002,500/item.php?rfcv=5e2ab2d8df6ca
347365405123013232020-01-24 10:14:37Happy9,50012,0002,500/item.php?rfcv=5e2ab2d8df6ca
347365402023013232020-01-24 10:14:36Happy7,0009,5002,500/item.php?rfcv=5e2ab2d8df6ca
347365399123013232020-01-24 10:14:34Happy4,5007,0002,500/item.php?rfcv=5e2ab2d8df6ca
you started 26 seconds before the happiness reset.