Be kicked in a raid or man up and fight
Would you rather
Started by pilsner [767572] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
very racist post as im a woman
It depends on the people raiding. It would be retarded to bleed out respect in a war you'll never win.
You have to know when to fight and when not to.
You have to know when to fight and when not to.
Lady up man up all same shit .. problem nowadays with people they always on edge .. you got me I’m a full blown racist.. we have radio adds in Canada that say women have lady balls too.. so call me confused
Would you rather win 295m in RR or lose 295m
Go down swinging, ofc.
i have lady balls on tuesdays
You meant to post this is in faction forum didn’t you?
If those were my choices?
Even if it was certain I'd lose every attack?
f**k it, I'd fight!
Even if it was certain I'd lose every attack?
f**k it, I'd fight!
Funny I had no balls to double knowing it was shot 6
Fight. At lease if you lose you lose with pride and dignity.
I would run away I am scared of fighting I hate the hospital I am more of a peaceful guy so I probably would cry until the raid stopped. Or I would get help make forum begging for people to stop the raid for me lol.
Like half the hof..?
you should go out fighting.
Yes that would be nice having half the hof backing me up lol
So would you quickly kick all members knowing at that time you can’t win
Dam gotta runnnn
In real life I'd fight back. I'm no arturito.
In Torn this is not my decision lol
In Torn this is not my decision lol
You are the faction leader. Its your job to fight til the bitter end and go down with the ship.
Man up and fight it out !!