Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Star Questions

Started by Halex [2113885] on in Company Discussion.

4 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Halex [2113885]
I have read as much as I can from the forums, combing through old threads and newer threads but I’m still confused a bit. I was under the impression that popularity is a major influence in if a company will star up, based on how companies ahead of it compare. I’ve read about company experience but haven’t learned exactly what it takes to earn it/how much is earned over a time period.
Ive has a Game Shop for about 20 days now, and it’s doing well(at 22% pop) even though there aren’t a lot of companies that do perform well. It’s been two weeks since I had gotten my first star, and this past Sunday I thought it was the time to advance. Is it due to the probably lower company experience, or some other factor? I have 100% efficiency as well as 100% environment.


tl:dr What contributes to starring up/what wouldn’t have allowed me to do so?
Tarelli [1060371]
It will be experience, it would have been easier to find the info you need but some idiots in staff have decided there is a lot of discussion in selling companies and logistics reports...
Halex [2113885]
There needs to be a single thread posting sales and other things with companies, to help keep the clutter out. Trade post is where those should be but who am I to say. I’m figuring that’s what it is, considering it’s only been up for 20-something days. Maybe someone else can provide some insight if there is anything else that contributes.
Tarelli [1060371]
Or perhaps a thread in company recruitment that's been around for years for buying and selling. Trade is where selling services should be.