Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Information symbol allignment

Started by fno112 [1747523] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
fno112 [1747523]
Simple issue: The symbols under the information tab don't seem to align correctly, my Stock market symbol has jumped down to a third row, despite the fact that there is space for it on the second:

[image: i.imgur.com]
I don't know if this is meant to happen if the symbols have different sizes, but it's just bugging me, and I haven't seen it happening before.
Stewie [1494547]
I think this is a DoctorN issue and it's feature for hiding icons? Please check it's settings. If you have that installed?
fno112 [1747523]
That seems to be the key to the issue, disabling that feature makes the icons behave nicely again, I forgot I turned the Race finished icon off.

Thanks Stewie :)