Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sorting weapon mods inventory

Started by Kyrn [2018370] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
18 / 100
Kyrn [2018370]
I was wandering around my mods to see which one I have and I see there is no sorting of the mods.
Actually I don't even know why there are sort like that. Maybe by buying order?

Sorting weapon mods by type or keyword like "Light" "Laser" etc .. should be a more efficient way to look at them, choose the one we want and even see what we got.