Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property Market

Started by intenseHooligan [2418400] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
intenseHooligan [2418400]
I think it would be cool if properties, like items, would change value. This, in my opinion, would be a cool feature that would make properties more valuable to buy and sell.

Edit: I am suggesting that properties follow the same rules as items, in terms of value. For example, sheep plushies will sell on the item market at different prices at different times depending on the market value. I think that all properties should follow the same rules.
Fatbears [2197270]
What exactly are you suggesting here? You can buy and sell properties for any amount you want. there is no Huge market for properties so prices stay somewhat static, there has been a fairly large fluctuation since I've started on PI's.