Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

General mission question

Started by Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor on in Missions.

5 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
This is not a question related to missions. But to answer your general question. This forum has been here since missions where introduced over 5 years ago. It’s main use it for people to post threads when they are stuck on a mission and require help with how to complete it or if they have an idea for how a mission can be changed or adjusted.
Joseph [2234175]
I believe you are correct. Also, I really need to get to know the forums more, because I had no idea this forum was here either.