Hello current and future customers.
Welcome to your one stop shop for loses, how this works is simple, you want losses, I have people willing to sell all you have to do is tell me how many you want and at what price your willing to buy them at (the higher the price the more likely yours will be done first), and boom, I send one of my people and you get your losses. Through this system I can guarantee that you will get exactly what you pay for and you can do it all without the hassle of looking for sellers and working out prices.
So send me a message if you want to be apart of the new wave of loss trade.
Requirements:
- Half of fee is paid before loss (can be negotiated).
- Business is dealt fairly.
- 0 tolerance for abusive behaviour.
Additional perks:
- Long term customer benefits.
- Full money back if losses aren't given.
- Set whatever price you want.
Welcome to your one stop shop for loses, how this works is simple, you want losses, I have people willing to sell all you have to do is tell me how many you want and at what price your willing to buy them at (the higher the price the more likely yours will be done first), and boom, I send one of my people and you get your losses. Through this system I can guarantee that you will get exactly what you pay for and you can do it all without the hassle of looking for sellers and working out prices.
So send me a message if you want to be apart of the new wave of loss trade.
Requirements:
- Half of fee is paid before loss (can be negotiated).
- Business is dealt fairly.
- 0 tolerance for abusive behaviour.
Additional perks:
- Long term customer benefits.
- Full money back if losses aren't given.
- Set whatever price you want.