Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum reloading issue

Started by mrsguyliner [2360807] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
mrsguyliner [2360807]
Device: samsung SM-G965F; Android 9;

Hi all,

I tried finding a similar report but haven't found anything in bugs or the forums.

On both Chrome browser and the Android app there seems to be an issue when exiting the forums using the back/return key.

Normally I can exit a forum post by pressing the back/return key on my mobile and it takes me straight back to the forum section I.e. General Discussion.

For the last day when I have tried to exit it simply reloads the page. I need to hit the key again to exit to the main forum.

This only happens when I am in an actual forum post, moving from GD to the main menu doesn't have this issue. Please find a gif below to illustrate this, I just picked the first post in GD.

I know this is minor but just wanted to make you aware. Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you!


[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Stewie [1494547]
For the last day when I have tried to exit it simply reloads the page. I need to hit the key again to exit to the main forum.

So, when hitting the "back" key on the mobile device while viewing a forum thread, it will simply reload the page. Doing this a second time will actually take you back.

Sure, I can replicate. I'll pass this along to Alexander.


NOTE: This is not an app specific issue.