Dumbass question but will I get something if I point out a typo in the newspaper
Newspaper
Started by DaNkPeRsOn [2109022] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
maybe an attaboy
I doubt you’d get something. Just a warm fuzzy feeling inside you corrected a mistake :-)
Not even a refund?
FYI they won't correct the error... done it in the past.
A refund... of what?
[image: media.giphy.com]
[image: media.giphy.com]
Price - 50 cents
Refund for the damn newspaper!
Refund for the damn newspaper!