Hey,
we seem to have a glitched out OC of some sort. It is impossible to initiate and will just state that it already has been initiated.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have checked the API which lists it as not initiated.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I am not entirely sure how to reproduce it. My best guess is that there is a high chance that 2 people tried to initiate at the exactly at the same time. Other than that I can't think of anything out of the ordinary that may have caused this.
If you have no way of fixing it I hope that cancelling and rescheduling will do the trick, so not hugely game breaking, but certainly a bit annoying.
we seem to have a glitched out OC of some sort. It is impossible to initiate and will just state that it already has been initiated.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have checked the API which lists it as not initiated.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I am not entirely sure how to reproduce it. My best guess is that there is a high chance that 2 people tried to initiate at the exactly at the same time. Other than that I can't think of anything out of the ordinary that may have caused this.
If you have no way of fixing it I hope that cancelling and rescheduling will do the trick, so not hugely game breaking, but certainly a bit annoying.