A 1 STAR NIGHTCLUB COME AND BE PART OF THE COMPANY I WILL HELP YOU BY TRAINING HOWEVER I CAN AND ALSO I WILL HELP YOU BY ANYTHING COME AND JOIN US I WILL GIVE WAGES STARTING FROM 10K TO 35K IT DEPENDS ON STAT AND ALSO I DONT MIND THE STAT I TAKE ANY TYPE OF STAT
halal
Started by Garybabik [2437192] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
Moved to Company Recruitment.
Stop yelling, jeez.