Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Get your Flex on.

Started by Kayukillulotz [2420188] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 325 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Kayukillulotz [2420188]
Show us your flex guys and gals.

If you've gone up against the newly buffed Duke and Leslie. Post what, if any new items you got. And how high are their new stats.

I'm just curious, because I wasn't a high enough level to go up against them before. I guess if they continue to buff themselves, I never will be.