Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No PI upkeep payment requested

Started by Ryan [2260181] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Ryan [2260181]
February 6th 2020 - 0 upkeep.

Paying the upkeep is part of my morning routine so I was quite surprised to see 0 upkeep to pay. I checked the property's upkeep payment box all day but no change.

[image: snipboard.io]

The screenshot shows that February 6th payment was not requested or else the upkeep balance would not be $0 with only today's (February 7th) upkeep paid.

I wouldn't have given much thought to it, but then it appears Duke sent someone to... "visit" me and I couldn't - and still can't - find any other reason why Duke would do that.
Stewie [1494547]
No upkeep yesterday is fine, there was another report on that — should be fine going forward.

but then it appears Duke sent someone to... "visit" me and I couldn't - and still can't - find any other reason why Duke would do that.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here?
Ryan [2260181]
I've been attacked earlier today and left on the street. That seemed strange to me and asked the attacker if there was any particular reason they did it. The answer "No nothing mate, it was for a duke mission" made me try to figure out why would Duke send anyone after me and that's why the missing upkeep issue came on my mind.
That's all and I could probably totally skip this detail from my initial bug report. Sorry! :)