hello had a problem the chart in personal stats is gone so i cant see user activity. this appears to be browser specific to opera gx as far as i can tell. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
personal stats missing browser specific
Started by Mr__K [2349554] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Indeed, I can replicate on Opera GX. I'll assign this over to Ivan, I think they can handle this one.
Hello
I've checked on the Opera gx browser and it looks okay now
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
Thanks
I've checked on the Opera gx browser and it looks okay now
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
Thanks
no longer reproducible. i have tried multiple times an refresh's all appears fine now. no missing information.
Closing report.
Let us know if it becomes any further issue.
Let us know if it becomes any further issue.