If I have many filled blood bags thats the best way to invest it??
Blood bags
Started by Miskoy [2405195] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
use it for yourself or sell em
I prefer to use it for myself since im O+ and selling isnt really worth imo
I prefer to use it for myself since im O+ and selling isnt really worth imo
I recommend drawing your blood when you can, and re-using them for chaining or competitions in torn such as elim/dog tags. I mean you can certainly sell them, but I would rather stock up in my supplies using my own blood and using them myself lol.
I am 0-. I buy. I do not draw it myself. Every day I buy around 5-20 depends whether I'm having a good day or not. I'm new and still weak so medical cd is something I watch very carefully. Drawing blood takes a big chunk of it. Imo save it for yourself or sell it.
^ Do watch your medical cool down. If anything, when not chaining or whatnot, you should draw a few bags and set them aside. If you’re not using your cool down otherwise, you can certainly do a few a day. If you do so during a month of training say instance, you’ll have a nice stockpile you can either keep growing for personal use or to sell a nice bulk amount.
Empty blood bags cost 15k (17k if you miss the pharmacy timings) and cal sell for usually 25-35k. You can withdraw 8 a day so realistically thats 80-160k a day profit, depending on your blood bag. Not exactly a groundbreaking amount of cash for anyone who has been playing long enough to be able to withdraw blood.
I've withdrawn so much blood i have a massive reserve, so now I usually withdraw blood straight into my factions armoury, because its helpful for wars, and a good way to earn medical items merits, but its not a brilliant money maker.
I've withdrawn so much blood i have a massive reserve, so now I usually withdraw blood straight into my factions armoury, because its helpful for wars, and a good way to earn medical items merits, but its not a brilliant money maker.
Not possible if flipping market is our income. During trade, open bazaar, or landing in torncity we must self hosped otherwise we get farmed and lose our profit. Self hosped needs drawing blood before we take the wrong one. That alone takes a chunk, then take 1 wrong blood, then another few bags to stay for as long as we need to, and then to get out of hosp to do crime and gym, and get back in hosp again.
Also must leave 50% cd, incase we get random mugged or bountied.
Also must leave 50% cd, incase we get random mugged or bountied.
Thanks verry much guys I LOVE YOU ALL ,lol?, best community in the world
Taking the wrong blood bag to hosp for trading purposes adds very little time to your med CD in the grand scheme of things as you'll be spending that time in the hosp. It most cases when you come back out or need to take another you'll be at the same overall med CD as when you went back in. So you're not really adding med CD throughout the day.
For conserving med CD in case I need it, I always take enough to get my med CD between 6 and 8 hours before going to sleep each night. Then you won't have to worry about it. You'll always have an open CD for the time you're actually active.
For conserving med CD in case I need it, I always take enough to get my med CD between 6 and 8 hours before going to sleep each night. Then you won't have to worry about it. You'll always have an open CD for the time you're actually active.
For random trading ofc self hosped takes a few chunks. I think you mean for staying in hospital bed while opening bazaar and having scheduled trades then yeah you are correct but not for my case either. My nnb is only 20. I can't stay that long even if I wanna to. And I don't gave scheduled trades. All random.
N in theory you are right. But not in my reality. We are living in different Torn phase of life atm.
N in theory you are right. But not in my reality. We are living in different Torn phase of life atm.