Do I just steal jackets for the rest of my torn life to increase my crime experience? it is getting boring now, my nerve is at 25 or is this just a slow game?
Nerve
Started by IrishRanger [2375510] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Insi [2034939]
· 1 likes ·
Do Thorough robbery or Stealth virus until 30NNB, make sure you have the driving education course (I think its in general education) at 30nnb start doing warehouse arsons
Hur dur this is long turm game Hur dur
It will all be worth it when crimes 2.0 gets released
At 25nerve try warehouse arsons. If you've done 1600 theft successful crimes and haven't had many jailings you may have no issue switching
"or is this just a slow game?"
Yes, in fact I have been stealing jackets all year. aint gonna stop till i hit 25k or w/e it is.
Yes, in fact I have been stealing jackets all year. aint gonna stop till i hit 25k or w/e it is.
Do Thorough robbery or Stealth virus until 30NNB, make sure you have the driving education course (I think its in general education) at 30nnb start doing warehouse arsons
Clearly something wrong with your faction if you have to come all the way here to ask about this. Find a faction that have veterans that actually spare some of their time to guide you.
or just read this too I guess: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16120850
or just read this too I guess: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16120850
Once you hit 25 NNB: Perform the 9 nerve crime - 'Stealth Virus' (see first sentence though)
If you have no merits in crime success %, continue doing the 7 nerve 'Thorough Robbery' for 200-300 more. You will need to get your CE up a little higher if you have no merits or specials in the faction to be successful with Stealth Virus.
If you have merits in crime success %, start doing the 9 nerve crime: 'Stealth Virus'. If you aren't in a faction with criminality branch upgrades to crime success % as well, stay with Armed Robbery for even longer, but you can see how you go and switch back if you get too many failures.
You need to buy a personal computer, and a stealth virus from the market before doing this crime. I would also highly recommend an ergonomic keyboard, because this crime has a massively high unsuccessful rate. You WILL fail this crime a HUGE amount of times. It's frustrating, but it gives excellent CE on success, so stick with it. You should get to 30 NNB by about 500 to 1000 successes.
IMPORTANT! Start your general education course, Drivers License here, as you will need it in a few weeks time when you get to 30 NNB.
Once you hit 30 NNB: Perform the 11 nerve crime - 'Warehouse Arson'
Hopefully you've got your drivers license now, so it's time to get a gas can from the market (cheaper than spending points on it).
Warehouse Arson has a really really high success rate, so you're able to start doing it as soon as you hit 30 NNB as long as you have some merits in Crime Success and the Criminality Faction upgrades for crime success. You will get hospitalized in something like 1 in 30 attempts, so keep some morphine(blood bags if you have the intravenous therapy education) on you.
Now, get settled in, because you'll be doing a lot of Arson.
Mentions: Crime Guide - Start to End
I’d recommend robbery cuz I have never been able to get a successful stealth virus done. I’m at 30 NNB now too. Gonna do wharehouse after the edu is done
bored already?
let me know when you pop your 20K jacket theft cherry
let me know when you pop your 20K jacket theft cherry
have you looked at the faction? its abbreviation is ZZZ an its called sleeper cell...think they took the "sleeper" part a lil to far tho...
I wish, I'm flying at the moment. And if what you say is true, makes more sense why he's resorted to asking on the forums.
yeah, burning warehouses is definitely more fun than stealing jackets
I remember being stuck on the Computer Crimes. I found buried in a forum post (maybe in the responses to Baldr's guide?) that you need some minimum in the Job Stat "Intelligence" for Computer Crimes to succeed. Might have been 100 points in Intel. I took a couple classes and got my Intel up, and the crime started succeeding.
It's marathon game..
ive got 20k intel. Doubt it has anything to do with it lol
Wait till you get to warehouses. I swear I've been burning down warehouses for like 6 or 7 years.
Not really. Marathons have a finish line, and a lot of people make it to the end. Torn is more like the game of answering a toddler when they ask, "Why?"
Moving to Questions and Answers.
Eh, if you look at CE growth, Current end goal is PA lead. Once you're there with your team then you can do whatever with your nerve (except crimes that get you jailed).