Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Google App Script Talk

Started by Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor on in API Development.

3 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
69 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Father [2131687]
Yeah, I read about it few days ago. I started my coding journey from Google App Scripts, as a result I didn't try/learn much about arrow functions and other stuff implemented in later versions of JavaScript . Looks like now I can widen the area and can finally learn them. But I am gonna be honest learning python is more interesting than JavaScript.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
I have to agree with you: IMO python sounds like its very intuitive, matching a bit closer to English compared to bracketed languages.

However, I grew up learning bracketed languages, so python is a slog for me to digest D:

I am still practicing though :3.