Hello
Didn't know where to put this so I thought non-related GD would be best.
Lately I've been trolling a bit, causing havok, making people annoyed and the list goes on. I saw how much attention DUDE was getting so I thought I'd jump on board. I'm literally a nobody. I don't work. I have Autism and I have no friends and I'm awaiting sentencing from court for charges that occurred when I was in a mental hospital. I have sought attention on here because I honestly get lonely and depressed a lot and I make jokes to make myself happier. It's a little sad.
I apologize to anyone who has been offended or annoyed by what I've said. I've got a long way to go in life at only 19 years of age. I have a lot to learn from Torn as well.
I hope we can move past this and forget about my silliness.
Many kind regards
Darthionius
Didn't know where to put this so I thought non-related GD would be best.
Lately I've been trolling a bit, causing havok, making people annoyed and the list goes on. I saw how much attention DUDE was getting so I thought I'd jump on board. I'm literally a nobody. I don't work. I have Autism and I have no friends and I'm awaiting sentencing from court for charges that occurred when I was in a mental hospital. I have sought attention on here because I honestly get lonely and depressed a lot and I make jokes to make myself happier. It's a little sad.
I apologize to anyone who has been offended or annoyed by what I've said. I've got a long way to go in life at only 19 years of age. I have a lot to learn from Torn as well.
I hope we can move past this and forget about my silliness.
Many kind regards
Darthionius