Chain bug
Started by CelestialKiller [2250369] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- smurf [1159897]
· 9 likes ·
Let me help you out. Bogie will reply with, "you probably forgot to hit and it's all your fault." Don't expect anything.
Let me help you out. Bogie will reply with, "you probably forgot to hit and it's all your fault."
Don't expect anything.
Don't expect anything.
I am not even quite sure what bug I am looking at here? The sidebar didn't clear at the time when the counter hit zero?
Yes that is the case but this one was after 9 hit and I did not mind it at first but a little bit later it stayed for like 15-20 min
Since it was only me chaining I did not quite mind but I did not know if another chain would have worked with it staying like that at 8 hits
Since it was only me chaining I did not quite mind but I did not know if another chain would have worked with it staying like that at 8 hits
Unfortunately, if you didn't make 10 hits within 5 minutes, then the chain would have timed out. Simply looks like the counter got stuck.
Nothing we can do there I'm afraid, although it shouldn't be an issue now.
Nothing we can do there I'm afraid, although it shouldn't be an issue now.