Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wtf Leslie!

Started by Timpo [2281064] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Timpo [2281064]
I may or may not have just hit you upside the head not too long ago for the 1st time and I have to ask, how'd you get your title you old crank? Never saw the option to sniff the hair of the person you just ko'ed before.

Almost pissed a little when I saw that. XD
Kelsie [340367]
Sadly it’s not a title available to us. Which is unfortunate as I too, enjoy sniffing hair :’(

Champion Hair Sniffer for me sounds great.. make it happen Ched!