5 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 4 likes · Rule of thumb for me personally is 100k per job point. However, the value heavily relies on supply/demand for the said service. Spies are commonly available and hence I tend to lean towards lower side (800k per 10 jp ratio). …
What would you fellow Tornians consider a worthy value for a Job Point? There seems to be varying ideas as to how much people charge for services using Job Points. Just wondered what the thoughts are for their value.
It all depends on how badly you want the service that is being provided.
You want to know who bountied you? How badly do you want to know? You want to delay someone's flight? Is it worth it for you? You want to know someone's stats or money on hand? Those normally go for around 1mil You want boosted happy? How much happy you want and in what timeframe? Want company income boosted? Be prepared to fork out a little more Want to know who your friends and enemies are? 100 job points in a DA. Is it worth the 10-15mil to you?
It's all relative to what the buyer wants, how many job points it costs and how many people have the special available to use?
Refreshing thread and response/ reply both deserving and given a R+ThX I enjoyed this observing this discussion.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #4 · edited
Rule of thumb for me personally is 100k per job point. However, the value heavily relies on supply/demand for the said service. Spies are commonly available and hence I tend to lean towards lower side (800k per 10 jp ratio). True level reveal are more sought after and in low supply so I ended up paying 40m for 250 jp.
The reason for my asking really, is for friend / foe reveal. It's 100 jp. I can't really put a value on it, but I really don't like doing them. I mainly sell for $25m, and people pay it, but I can make a whole lot more using my JP differently. If I ask for more, people sound disgusted lol Just wondering what a usual price per point was or if there was a "Torn Standard", as such.