Would the character TornPrah winfree be the counter part to Leslie? You get a private island and you get a private island until all of torn is silent as everyone is chilling in their new place...then reality sets in and not everyone can afford their upkeep...
you get mugged and you get mugged. Everyone is getting a mugging.
I then woke up in the dump with duke standing over me asking if i happened to eat the “fruit cake” he made for Leslie. Said something about dmv or was it tmd, maybe it was dmt but it didn’t mix well with the lsd I had already taken.
who was this elusive tornprah winfree
you get mugged and you get mugged. Everyone is getting a mugging.
I then woke up in the dump with duke standing over me asking if i happened to eat the “fruit cake” he made for Leslie. Said something about dmv or was it tmd, maybe it was dmt but it didn’t mix well with the lsd I had already taken.
who was this elusive tornprah winfree