Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed for now

Started by Knuff [1875013] on in Attacking.

48 replies · 731 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Knuff [1875013]
Not buying losses right now.

Paying $250,000 for each loss.

PM or chat me when you're done hitting and I will send the payment right away if I'm online.

If you want to sell 100 or more losses, feel free to send me a PM with your proposal.

Disclaimer:

If I suspect multiple accounts or illegit activities I will report it to the staff.
It should go without saying, but nevertheless: I will not pay cheaters.