If I use an add-on that refreshes the tab every 30 mins on the city map page to find items would that be against the rules?
Is it illegal to use auto page refreshers?
Started by kizilderili [2477367] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
They aren't legal, no.
Items only spawn once a day at TCT 0000. So it won’t do any good to refresh every 30 min. I don’t know specifically if it is allowed or not but it wouldn’t do any good.
Idk about legal but I do know it is useless. Mechanism said the dropping is when start of day.
Admin please answer this. This app can be used if I wanna buymug someone (lol as if I have the power for that lololol) or if I am waiting for certain cheap items in item market. So is this legal?
As others have pointed it won't do any good.
Besides Auto-Refreshers are illegal. I have a guide about using Chrome Extensions on mobile. I couldn't think of other extension to use for Demonstration, so I used an "Auto- Refresher". I was later PMed by bogie about it and I edited the post to use other extension for the demonstration purposes.
Besides Auto-Refreshers are illegal. I have a guide about using Chrome Extensions on mobile. I couldn't think of other extension to use for Demonstration, so I used an "Auto- Refresher". I was later PMed by bogie about it and I edited the post to use other extension for the demonstration purposes.
An auto-refresher wouldn't be allowed I think, because it is technically an action that you are not manually taking, that gives you an advantage.
For cheap items: make a script that uses the item market API, it can only refresh every 30 seconds because of caching, but you can keep track of a lot of items at the same time.
For buymugging you don't really want the cheapest items, you want a lot of items at a decent price, you'll be selling the items later anyways
For cheap items: make a script that uses the item market API, it can only refresh every 30 seconds because of caching, but you can keep track of a lot of items at the same time.
For buymugging you don't really want the cheapest items, you want a lot of items at a decent price, you'll be selling the items later anyways
They aren't legal, no.
Thx admin