?Marked for Death ?! Your go-to service for all things ?BOUNTY? related! ? Bounty contracts. Discreet and quick, BULK available! Discounts for bundles! SEND ME A MESSAGE<AS I CAN NOT CHAT> start doing business,
bounty service
Started by King_of_Chess [2435972] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SVD_NL [2363978]
· 4 likes ·
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here... FYI: I own the Marked for Death bounty service, and my thread is here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16143344&b=0&a=0 If you are trying to impersonate me: stop. Now. If you are trying to set up …
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here...
FYI: I own the Marked for Death bounty service, and my thread is here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16143344&b=0&a=0
If you are trying to impersonate me: stop. Now.
If you are trying to set up your own service, please change its name, and do not use the message I advertise with in trade chat.
If you want to advertise for me, contact me for instructions
FYI: I own the Marked for Death bounty service, and my thread is here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16143344&b=0&a=0
If you are trying to impersonate me: stop. Now.
If you are trying to set up your own service, please change its name, and do not use the message I advertise with in trade chat.
If you want to advertise for me, contact me for instructions
Mentions: Bounty Slots BULK || Marked for Death