Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Youtube

Started by Miss_Livvy [2069909] on in Hobbies & Interests.

7 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Miss_Livvy [2069909]
I recently started a Youtube channel, I put out my first video today (just some gameplay of a game I like to play when I'm bored edited in a way I enjoyed) but I'm not going to spam everywhere asking people to subscribe. I'd like to see what happens when you start at 0 with nothing and just upload videos I would want to watch.
pskov [2456317]
I'm gonna guess that not that much happens. You'll get like 12 people who eventually find your videos, 3 of them will subscribe and 1 of them will stalk you on the internet.

If you don't spam it everywhere how is anyone gonna' know it exists.
Malgarth [2308239]
Good thumbnails is where it's at. If you have that set, you get a lot more traffic. Then its the production value, commentary and then lastly game-play.

Good luck!