Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLUSHY SETS

Started by Beeroxxx [2464499] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Kelsie [340367]
A complete Plushie set can be traded at the Museum for 10 Points. (With the Bachelor of History education course completed) < via torn wiki

**If you don’t have this unlocked, you can link up with traders who will at least exchange you money for your sets.
Beeroxxx [2464499]
Thanks Kelsie....I forgot about that Bachelors, I'm still in the process of completing all the history courses. So do I just sell the plushies individually to a trader, and they will put them together as sets?
Kelsie [340367]
You can contact any trader, and usually they’ll just purchase your plushies. They will either make them into sets, or resell them I suppose. I’d say build up several of each and then sell or you can always sell in your bazaar if you have one. I usually dump my plushies into my bazaar when I have a decent amount of them.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=10&b=0&a=0

Look on this forum and find a trader that will work for you.


May 18th:

Museum Day


10% bonus to museum point rewards


so as soon as you can, I recommend doing the course. If not for this year, next year at least. :)