Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Retro Day!

Started by Balashi [471981] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Balashi [471981]
I'm not sure how realistic this would be but wouldn't it be cool to have a Retro Day? Where certain aspects of the game are reversed to earlier versions.

Maybe vico decreases energy needed for attacks to 10e for that day only, would help get rid of all this excess vico.

Would be funny to see the old attacking system again too. I don't have any screenshots of it but I'll do my best to recreate it.

1. dhall282 hit Duke with his Diamond Bladed Knife in the foot for 0 damage (3500000)
2. Duke hit dhall282 with Penelope in the throat for 3899 damage (413)

And so on and so forth. People could choose whether or not they want to use it since it would mostly be cosmetic.

This is a living idea so please feel free to post your thoughts, and ideas. Again I'm not sure how realistic this would all be but I figure it's worth a discussion at least!
DrZed [237786]
I can see on April fools day but some things I doubt people would want. 30 seconds or so for a page to load. There are no trades, You can only send one item at a time., Oh I saw did not see the it would be mostly cosmetic at first.

I am not sure how compatable the old pictures would work with Respo.