I believe that if you get hospitalized from someone when you get out of t the hospital you should have a protection against being hospitalized for a little bit of time as well the permanent hospitalization could lead to people breaking the rules of torn,I know that this was a contributing factor to me breaking the rules of torn as it frustrated me,that and the quite obvious bias against new players in torn from the staff members,and a large amount of torn citizens
Hospitalizations
Started by chuckyvoorhes [2346836] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Mrs. Chuckyvoorhees,
I hope you're recovering well from whatever placed you in the hospital. Torn is a rough place, and it is such by design. Some of our more violently inclined fellow citizens use chain hospitalization, whether outsourced via bounties or performed personally, to express displeasure. If you find yourself targeted for chain hospitalization, it may be prudent to ask yourself what motive your attackers might have. Are they angry at your posting in ways that downvotes don't fully convey? Did you send them a taunting series of PMs after cleaning them out at the poker table? Security through obscurity is the name of the game for citizens whose gym habits aren't great. Finally, when in doubt, take a vacation. Your assailants will probably get bored and find something more productive to do with their Energy. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
NedSexaginta
I hope you're recovering well from whatever placed you in the hospital. Torn is a rough place, and it is such by design. Some of our more violently inclined fellow citizens use chain hospitalization, whether outsourced via bounties or performed personally, to express displeasure. If you find yourself targeted for chain hospitalization, it may be prudent to ask yourself what motive your attackers might have. Are they angry at your posting in ways that downvotes don't fully convey? Did you send them a taunting series of PMs after cleaning them out at the poker table? Security through obscurity is the name of the game for citizens whose gym habits aren't great. Finally, when in doubt, take a vacation. Your assailants will probably get bored and find something more productive to do with their Energy. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
NedSexaginta
I tried to be better,know that I am,yet they claim that I am sinister,I don't gamble,am gender fluid I know that I used to be what they claim it's been ages since I was the monster that they claim I'm,I have been permanently hospitalized so I can't get more powerful.They taunt me and I am powerless against them
Shut up
Mx. ChuckyVoorhees,
Please allow me to be frank. Your posting and your style thereof are not helping matters. I tried to imply this in a way in my earlier response in a gentle manner, but it seems that was not successful. While I do not think you are a monster, your run-on sentences are monstrously long. This poor grammar could on its own be a casus belli for more curmudgeonly players to send you to Torn City Hospital. Additionally, I believe that the reactions you've posted in this thread may be the primary motivator of the person or persons hospitalizing you. For your sake and that of your fellow posters, I ask that you step away from these forums for a bit. Your posting suggests that you're very upset, and upset reactions are like crack for Internet trolls. I hope things get better, but better days start with a step in the right direction.
Sincerely,
NedSexaginta
Please allow me to be frank. Your posting and your style thereof are not helping matters. I tried to imply this in a way in my earlier response in a gentle manner, but it seems that was not successful. While I do not think you are a monster, your run-on sentences are monstrously long. This poor grammar could on its own be a casus belli for more curmudgeonly players to send you to Torn City Hospital. Additionally, I believe that the reactions you've posted in this thread may be the primary motivator of the person or persons hospitalizing you. For your sake and that of your fellow posters, I ask that you step away from these forums for a bit. Your posting suggests that you're very upset, and upset reactions are like crack for Internet trolls. I hope things get better, but better days start with a step in the right direction.
Sincerely,
NedSexaginta
make me bitch?!I'm fed up of being treated like shit from people like you!
Quit then
How do I quit life?Cause trolls like you hate people like I
Wow.. This is probably the dumbest suggestion I've ever seen. And that says a lot.
Of course you should not be protected from being hospitalized, because well... You most likely deserved it.
Don't be an asshole or a little bitch and you won't get put in the hospital. Simple.
Of course you should not be protected from being hospitalized, because well... You most likely deserved it.
Don't be an asshole or a little bitch and you won't get put in the hospital. Simple.
0P has been PwN'd like a n00b periodically most embarrassingly PwN'd by n00bs and yet said n00b expects explanations,ceasing of hostilities,protection and 4giveness.I can't help but notice there is no apologies for his misconduct or even a admission of wrongdoing whether it was or is intentional or not.Think b4 U Act and Speak n00beh then you will not have to deal with this in the future. The same advice give applies to downvotes and adding to Enemies List.
I did nothing wrong as of late
Shush child
I am not gonna shut up!we had a deal,you denied it thus I won't
Ahahahh xD HELL NO