...
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CommradePotato [2489117]
· 4 likes ·
I don't Know you, but I like how you know that you are worth 2 private islands. I like that. - Scarley [2261969]
· 3 likes ·
1b for marriage - ChaosReigns [2169241]
· 3 likes ·
Hot and single and ready to mingle. Hit me up OP. [image: media1.tenor.com]
No
1b for marriage
Still wanking?
Think you have the wrong game...
Think you have the wrong game...
Let him dream. Reality will hit him soon.
I don't Know you, but I like how you know that you are worth 2 private islands. I like that.
hello
I was a romantic lone wolf at first like you hehe but now I just want to romance with the Lottery guy
Ill marry you...
... but I'm not hot...
... nor a girl...
... but I'm not hot...
... nor a girl...
I believe Mr-Ed is the most recommended here <3
He is the one !!
He is the one !!
Well at least I tried
No
It really amazes me how desperate people will resort to any means and any platform for this shit.
give me 900m and i'll think abt it
Looks like you're stuck with da boiz desperado
Yeaah da boiz!!
Good luck on your search of a wife.