Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Retrowave Graphics

Started by 2600Hz [2288720] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
2600Hz [2288720]
I make retrowave/vaporwave/whatever graphics. They are all manually made, not cheater text generators, nothing like that.
Examples:
[image: i.postimg.cc][image: i.postimg.cc]

Unless you want something super specific, any photos are those that I have taken. I make everything by hand, so if you want something tweaked, that is easy to do. Pay what you want. I can also do animations, but I expect a little more for those as there is a greater time investment. Message me with requests