Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing - Car Ordering

Started by Alexis [29052] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Alexis [29052]
Can I reorder my enlisted cars in any way? I have a car that I no longer use, but it appears at the very top of my list. Adding a description doesn't seem to affect the ordering. The car is fully upgraded so I don't want to delist it as I'll lose all of the upgrades. Can I put it on the 2nd page somehow?
Franky [1529693]
Cars are ordered by total cost including upgrades. You can't change this, unfortunately at this stage, to my knowledge